Terms and Conditions
This link provides access to the complete set of documents detailing the Terms and Conditions of the Program. You are required to adhere to all of these terms and conditions. Please read each document carefully. Terms and Conditions
02 apply & participate
THE SWATCH ART PEACE HOTEL ARTIST RESIDENCY PROGRAM
This exciting project is based on a shared love of the universal nature of the arts in all their forms and a desire to promote cross cultural exchanges so as to enrich personal experience and creativity.
APPLY NOW ONLINE:
- Only online application will be accepted.
- There is no application deadline.
- Register first by creating an account.
- You will receive an email with a link. Click on the link to confirm your registration.
- A second email will be sent to you confirming the creation of your account.
- Now log in on the website and apply by filling in all the sections in English.
- Convince the jury with your individual and personal motivation, explaining what makes you different from other candidates and providing details on your planned work in Shanghai.
- Activate your application by donating 30.- CHF to Médecins Sans Frontières.
- Allow 4 to 8 weeks for review. You will be contacted by email in any case.
Check more details about the Artist Residency Program, How To Apply and the Terms and Conditions.
We wish you the best of luck and hope to welcome you to China soon!
If you do not have an account yet, please click here to fill in the registration form. Register here